Yuvvraaj Movie Dialogues Memorable Quotes (Complete List) Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Katrina Kaif
Yuvvraaj All Hit Dialogues: Yuvvraaj is a 2008 Indian film directed and produced by Subhash Ghai. The film stars Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Zayed Khan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and is inspired from Hollywood film Rain Man (1988). Yuvvraaj is a musical story of a fragmented family of three brothers who try to con each other to inherit their father’s wealth. The film was released on 28 November 2008. Although the film received mixed reviews from critics and bombed at the box-office, its script was added to the library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2009.
Below is the complete collection of all popular best dialogues quotes of Yuvvraaj Bollywood Movie.
Salman Khan’s Best Dialogues Meaningful Quotes from Yuvvraaj Movie In Hindi
- I am a bad boy … thoda sa ziddi, thoda sa awara, thoda sa pagal, thoda sa nakara … yani total milake I am a bad boy
- Main characterless zaroor hoon … lekin itna bhi less nahi
- Maafi maangne waale do kisam ke log hote hai … ek joh maafi maangkar galti dobara nahi repeat karte hai … aur doosre joh ke maafi maangkar aage ki ladai ke liye tayaari karte hai
- Akele peeye toh aadmi dear ho jaye … saath peeye toh aadmi near ho jaye
Anil Kapoor’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Yuvvraaj Hindi Film
- Kagaz ke tukdon se parivar nahi khade hote hai … dil ke rishton se hote hai
Other Popular Hit Dialogues Movie Lines of Yuvvraaj 2008 Indian Film
- Partners hisaab kitaab ka rishta rakhte hai, naap tol ka rishta rakhte hai … lekin bhai ishwar ka diya hua rishta hai – Dialogue by Jayed Khan
- Rishtey bina hai jis tarah, saaye bina aadmi … dil ki kisi dori se hai, bandha hua aadmi … lamba safar umar ka hai, tanha guzarta nahi … sar par agar dhoop na ho, saaya utarta nahi … dil ka yeh sikka chal jaane de … rishta yeh rishta pak jaane de