Udta Punjab Movie Dialogues Beautiful Quotes (Complete List)
Udta Punjab All Hit Dialogues: Udta Punjab is a 2016 Indian crime drama film co-written Sudip Sharma directed by Abhishek Chaubey. It is loosely based on and revolves around the drug abuse by the youth population in the Indian state of Punjab and the various conspiracies surrounding it. Produced by Shobha Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor under their banner Balaji Motion Pictures, in association with Anurag Kashyap. it features an ensemble cast consisting of Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanjh.
On 4 June 2016, the Central Board of Film Certification sought a stay on the film’s release citing that the themes dealt with in the film were too vulgar for the general audience. As a result, the producers were directed to make a total of 89 cuts in the film. However, on 13 June 2016, theBombay High Court struck down the stay and gave permission for the film’s national release, albeit with a single cut in the screenplay. At the 62nd Filmfare Awards, the film won four awards, including Best Actress (Alia Bhatt) and Critics Award for Best Actor(Shahid Kapoor).
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Udta Punjab Bollywood Movie.
Shahid Kapoor’s Best Dialogues Lyrics In Udta Punjab Hindi Film
- Maine aaj tak kabhi kisi ke liye kuch nahi kiya … ek vaar kar lene de yaar … mukti mil jaani hai mujhe
- Maal khatam … party over … go home!
Alia Bhatt’s Best Dialogues Lines from Udta Punjab Movie In Hindi
- Hamaar sunba na toh ganiyan phatt jayi
Diljit Dosanjh’s Popular Dialogues In Udta Punjab Bollywood Film
- Pehle banda ban jaa … phir banna VIP
- Saare gabru toh sooiyan lagake tight hai madam … ab ladies ko kuch karna padega na
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Famous Dialogues Quotes In Udta Punjab Bollywood Film
- Nasha gala banda karta hai … par aundha effect poori family te hota hai
Other Famous Movie Dialogues Quotes of Udta Punjab Indian Film
- Tere yahan dil nahi hai … ithe cocaine hai
- Baari barsi khatan gaya si khat ke leyanda frock … O bhangda ta sajda jade kade Tommy chitti chitti