The Killer Movie Romantic Dialogues Lyrics Shayari (Complete List)
The Killer is a 2006 Indian Hindi crime thriller film directed by Hasnain Hyderabadwala and Raksha Mistry, and starring Emraan Hashmi, Irrfan Khan and Nisha Kothari in the lead roles. The story is based on an Indian taxi driver in Dubai, who seats a hitman in his taxi unknowingly and now he must face the consequences by doing everything The Killer tells him to do, may it be a ride or a murder.
The film released on 21 July 2006 managed to do moderately well at the box office. It is an unofficial remake of the Michael Mann’s thriller, Collateral. The soundtrack of Killer composed by Sajid-Wajid has chart buster songs like “Teri Yaadon Mein” & “O Sanam” sung by K.K. & Shreya Ghoshal.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of The Killer Bollywood Movie.
Irrfan Khan’s Best Comic Dialogues Romantic Shayari from The Killer Hindi Film
- Dil-e-nadaan tujhe hua kya hai … aakhir is dard ki dawa kya hai?
- Do cheezein mujhe pasand nahi hai … garmi ka mahina aur AC mein pasina
- Pistol ki thandi nali jab kanpatti pe lagti hai na … tab zindagi aur maut ka fark samajh mein aata hai
- Badhe sheharo ki hawa aur chote sheharo ka pani … bada khatarnak hota hai
- Aur kya dekhna baaki hai … aapse dil laga ke dekh liye
- Parda nahi jab koi khuda se … bandho se parda karna kya
Emraan Hashmi’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In The Killer Bollywood Film
- Kuch banne ke liye sapne dekhna zaroori hota hai
- Joh log waqt barbaad karte hai … waqt unhe barbaad kar deta hai
- Sati Savitri ke door ke rishtey ki cousin
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes Poems of The Killer Indian Film
- Har din, ek pal, ek lamha aaisa hota hai … jab rab sabki baat sunta hai … aur sochi hui baat sach ho jaati hai – Dialogue by Avtar Gill
- Sharma gaye, lajja gaye, daaman chhuda gaye … aye ishq marhaba, woh yahan tak toh aa gaye
- Aankhon mein kuch nammi si hai … chup chup se woh behte hai … nazuk si nighaon mein nazuk sa fasana hai