Taare Zameen Par Movie Dialogues Quotes (Complete List)
Taare Zameen Par All Famous Dialogues : Taare Zameen Par is a 2007 Indian drama film produced and directed by Aamir Khan. Darsheel Safary stars as 8-year-old Ishaan, and Aamir Khan plays his art teacher. Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy composed the film’s score, and Prasoon Joshi wrote the lyrics for many of the songs.
The film Taare Zameen Par explores the life and imagination of Ishaan, an 8-year-old dyslexic child. Although he excels in art, his poor academic performance leads his parents to send him to a boarding school. Ishaan’s new art teacher suspects that he is dyslexic and helps him to overcome his disability.
Taare Zameen Par movie released on 21 December 2007. Upon release, it has received numerous awards, including the Filmfare Best Film Award for 2008 and the 2008 National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare.
Below is the complete list of all best Dialogues of Taare Zameen Par 2007 Hindi Film.
Aamir Khan Best Dialogues In Taare Zameen Par Movie (Taare Zameen Par Movie Motivational Dialogues Quotes Thoughts about Education and Student)
- Duniya mein aaise aaise heere paida huye hai, jinhone sari duniya ka naksha hi badal diya … kyun ki yeh duniya ko apni alag nazar se dekh paaye
- Khayal karna bahut zaroori hai … is mein ilaaj ki shakti hai … ek marham hai jisse dard mitta hai
- Har bachche ki apni khoobi hoti hai, apni kaabiliyat hoti hai, apni chahat hoti hai
Taare Zameen Par Memorable Quotes Dialogues By Aamir Khan (Taare Zameen Par Hindi Movie Best Lines Solomon Islands Dialogue from Taare Zameen Par Tree Story)
- Edison bhai ki roshni hum par padhti rahe
- Gyan toh gyan hota hai … chahe woh zabaani ho ya likhit
- Patri se hatkar bahut kam log soch paate hai
- Apni ambitions ka wajan apne bachcho ke nazuk kandhon pe daalna … it’s worse than child labour
- Padhne likhne ke liye aksharon ki awaaz, unki banavat, shabdon ka matlab samajhna zaroori hai
- Bahar ek beraham competitive duniya basi hai … aur is duniya mein sabhi ko apne apne gharon mein toppers aur rankers ughaane hai
Some Other Famous Dialogues of Taare Zameen Par 2007 Bollywood Film (Taare Zameen Par Funny Dialogues)
- Joh dikhta hai humko lagta hai, hai … aur joh nahi dikhta humko lagta hai, nahi hai … lekin kabhi kabhi joh dikhta hai, woh nahi hota … aur joh nahi dikhta, woh hota hai