Simran Movie Best Dialogues Poems (Complete List)
Simran Dialogues Quotes: First of all, Simran is a 2017 Indian comedy-drama film. Aligarh fame Hansal Mehta directed the film. While Apurva Asrani wrote the script. It features Kangana Ranaut in the lead role. In addition Soham Shah, Esha Tewari Pande and Aneesha Joshi in other roles. And the music is given by Sachin-Jigar. T-Series
Paramhans Creations Entertainments, Adarsh Telemedia produced Simran. And finally the film hit the screens on 15 September 2017. And it went to clash with Farhan Akhtar’s movie Lucknow Central.
Simran Dialogues Lyrics: Most noteworthy the movie is loosely based on the life of Sandeep Kaur. A non-resident Indian (NRI) in the United States. A convict of four bank robberies. Kangana Ranaut’s performance and the film’s unique story-line went to get critical acclaims. But the poor screenplay furthermore went to receive harsh criticism.
So below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Simran dialogues quotes.
Kangana Ranaut’s Best Dialogues Funny Quotes Famous Poems from Simran Bollywood Film
- Isey imaratein rok nahi sakti, raaste bandh nahi sakte, yeh hawa azaad hai
- Mujhe lagta hai jaise mere pet se yeh to chote chote titli ki jaise pankh nikal rahe hai aur woh phelne lagte hai
- Are you tired? Because you are running in my mind
- (And you don’t have any kid?) I have parents
- (EK to ladki, upar se divorcee, kyun chahiye tumhe ghar? Boyfriends ko bukane ke liye?) Haan, bulaungi main boyfriends
- Tum mujhe jante hi kahan ho? Main kaun hoon? Mera nature kaisa hai? Kahin mujhme koi character flaw to nahi hai?
- Boyfriends hona koi character flaw thodi na hai, ladke patana to talent hota hai
- Main real character flaw ki baat kar rahi hoon (Matlab?) Mujhe juye aur chori ki latt hai
- Loot liye saalo tum logo ne, loot liye. This is cheating, you’re cheater, all of you’re cheaters, saare chor ho tumlog.
- Phatt gayi Sameer! Sameer Bhag rahe? Aare poori kahaani to suno Sameer