Salaam E Ishq Movie Love Dialogues Quotes
Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love is a 2007 Bollywood romantic drama anthology film. Directed by Nikhil Advani, it featured an ensemble cast of stars including Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Govinda, Shannon Esra, Sohail Khan and Isha Koppikar in lead roles. It is an unofficial remake of 2003 British film, Love Actually. The movie weaves six love stories together thanks to the relationships of the people within it. The film was Advani’s second directorial venture after Kal Ho Naa Ho.
Below is the complete collection of all popular best beautiful dialogues memorable lines from Salaam E Ishq Bollywood movie.
Salman Khan’s Best Romantic Dialogues Motivational Quotes from Salaam E Ishq Movie in Hindi
- Har cheez karo limit ke andar … lekin pyar limit ke bahut baahar
- Ek kahani khatam … ek nayi zindagi shuru
Juhi Chawla’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Salaam E Ishq Hindi Film
- Mere kuch sapne the, apne sapne the … par tumse milne ke baad … tumhare khwab mere khwab ban gaye … tumhari zindagi meri zindagi ban gayi
John Abraham’s Popular Dialogues Love Quotes from Salaam E Ishq Indian Film
- Hamara kal jaisa bhi ho, hum saath milkar usse khoobsurat banayenge … lekin agar tum saath na aayi … toh na aaj hai na aane waala kal
Ayesha Takia’s Hit Beautiful Dialogues Movie Lines In Salaam E Ishq
- Pyar har waqt saath rehta hai … kyun ki pyar waqt se nahin, usse kiya jaata hai jiske saath waqt guzaarte hain