Robot Movie Best Powerful Emotional Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Robot (Enthiran) is a 2010 Indian Tamil-language science fiction film. Directed by S. Shankar and co-written by him and Sujatha Rangarajan. First of all, the film stars Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai in lead roles. Also, Danny Denzongpa, Santhanam and Karunas play supporting roles. While, AR Rahman composed soundtrack album and background score. And the dialogues, cinematography, editing and art direction were handled by Madhan Karky, R. Rathnavelu, Anthony and Sabu Cyril respectively.
Finally, Enthiran released worldwide on 1 October 2010, along with its dubbed versions: Robot in Hindi and Robo in Telugu. Most noteworthy, it was India’s most expensive film up to that point.
The film received generally positive reviews upon release. And, critics were particularly appreciative of Rajinikanth’s performance, Rathnavelu’s cinematography, Cyril’s art direction and the visual effects by V. Srinivas Mohan. Subsequently, Robot emerged as the top-earning Indian film of 2010. And, is the fourth highest-grossing South Indian film of all time. While, it won two Indian National Film Awards, three Filmfare Awards, seven Vijay Awards. Also, two Screen Awards. A spiritual successor, titled 2.0, starring Rajnikanth and Akshay Kumar is scheduled for release in Republic weekend 2018.
Rajinikanth’s (Dr Vaseegaran Or Chitti) Best Action Dialogues Emotional Lines from Robot Movie In Hindi
- Hi, I’m Chitti the Robot, Speed one terahertz, memory one zettabyte
- Main dikhta ek insaan hoon par hoon ek machine
- Manushya ki banayi hui do hi cheez kamaal ki hai … ek main doosri tum
- Kis liye lade jung, kis liye hai yeh hathyaar … dushmano ko bhi bana de dost, aisa hai yeh pyar
- Agar khud samne aa gaye toh bina dard ki maut doonga … aur agar maine tumhe pakda toh woh maut badi khatarnak hogi