Rangeela Movie All Hit Dialogues (Complete List)
Rangeela Movie Popular Dialogues : Rangeela is a 1995 Bollywood romantic dramedy film written, directed and produced by Ram Gopal Varma. The film starred Aamir Khan, Jackie Shroff and Urmila Matondkar in pivotal roles. The film was A. R. Rahman’s debut Hindi film with an original score and sountrack, as his previous Hindi releases were dubbed versions of his Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu films.
Upon its release, Rangeela got good response and emerged as a Hit at Box Office. The film received critical acclaim, and was screened at the main stream section of International Film Festival of India. The film was later remade in Hollywood as Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!.
The film won seven filmfare awards that year. They were: Best actor in supporting role – Jackie Shroff, Best choreography – Ahmed Khan, Best Costume Designing – Manish Malhotra, Best Story – Ram Gopal Varma, Best Music – A R Rahman, the RD Burman Award – Mehboob, and a Special Jury Award – Asha Bhosle for “Tanha Tanha”.
Below is the complete collection of all Best dialogues lyrics from Rangeela Hindi Movie ft Aamir Khan, Jackie Shroff and Urmila Matondkar.
Aamir Khan Best Dialogues of Rangeela Movie In English Meaning Translations
- Arre yeh theater hai ki koyle ki bhatti … aye fan chalu kar reh
- Is this a theater or a coal furnace … hey you start the fan
- Tu jaanta nahi hai apun ko … yeh area mein apun world famous hai … world famous
- You don’t know me … I am world famous in this area … world famous
Other Famous Dialogues In Rangeela Bollywood Film In Hindi
- Kuch log purani baatein bhulane ke liye peete hai … toh kuch log purani yaadein taaza karne ke liye
- Some people drink to forget old things … and some people drink to freshen old memories