Raaz 3 Movie Dialogues Shayari Lyrics (Complete List)
Raaz 3 is a Bollywood horror thriller film directed by Vikram Bhatt, and produced by Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt. The movie features Bipasha Basu , Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta as main characters. The film is the third installment in the Raaz series, being a sequel to Raaz: The Mystery Continues, which itself was a sequel to Raaz which starred Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea. Bipasha Basu who was a part of the first film of the Raaz series, has made a comeback to the series after opting out of the second film.
The film released on 7 September 2012 to positive reviews while Basu’s role received critical acclaim. The film garnered overwhelming box office collections and was declared a “Super Hit” at the box office.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Raaz 3 Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Best Romantic Dialogues Last Lines In Raaz 3 Hindi Film
- Jo khak se aya hai vo khak me mil jata hai
- Khuda humko aaisi khudai naa de … ke apne sivah aur kuch dikhai naa de
- Woh pyar joh hum apne aap se nahi, balki aurron se karte hai … jab hum sirf apne liye hi nahi, aurron ke liye bhi jeete hai … woh raaz hai, jiska naam zindagi hai
- Film wohi kamyab hoti hai … joh dil se banayi jaye … akal se nahi
Esha Gupta’s Famous Dialogues Shayari from Raaz 3 Bollywood Film
- Ab mere paas khushiyan nahi, sirf gham hi gham hai … ab mere paas logon ki bheed nahi, sirf akelapan hai
- Filmon mein acting karna mera pesha hai … meri pehchaan nahi
Bipasha Basu’s Popular Dialogues Lyrics from Raaz 3 Movie In Hindi
- Meri zindagi, meri khushiyan sab mera career hai
- Ek raaz tumhare andar bhi hai…ek raaz mere andar bhi hai jo tumhe kahin ka nahi chodega
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Raaz 3 Indian Film
- Science jism ko jaanta hai … aatma ko nahi – Dialogue by Mohan Kapoor
- Ye meri jagah hai, bhagwan ki nahi
- My heart has so much love, but no one to give it
- Ek zinda mard ek zinda aurat ke saath jo karti hai, tum kar paogi ek pret atma ke saath?
- Sirf meri aatma uss duniya mein jayegi, mera sharir yahi rahega
- Aap dono iss kabar ke beech baith jaiye