Raaz 2: The Mystery Continues Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Raaz: The Mystery Continues is 2009 Indian supernatural horror film directed by Mohit Suri and starring Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut. The film is the second film in the Raaz series, but story-wise, it is not a direct sequel to the 2002 film Raaz.
The film opened to theaters on 23 January 2009. It received generally mixed reviews and became a “semi hit” at the box office. A third installment in the Raaz series was released in 2013 with Emraan Hashmi in the lead. Some of the scenes of the movie were similar to those of the Hollywood movies The Ring 2 and Gothika.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Raaz: The Mystery Continues Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Best Dialogues Raaz 2: The Mystery Continues Hindi Film
- Bhagwan ko milne ke liye log mandiron mein jaate hai, apne bag mein uski tasveer rakhte hai, gadi mein photo tangte hai … lekin apne dil mein usko koi nahi rakhta hai
- Himmat marne ke liye nahi, jeene ke liye chahiye
- Duniya pehle se hi ek masterpiece hai … uske baare mein paitings banane se achcha hai … uski hifazat karo, usse pyar karo
Kangana Ranaut’s Famous Dialogues Inspirational Poems In Raaz 2: The Mystery Continues Bollywood Film
- Bura joh dekhan main chala, bura na milya koye … joh mann khoja apna, toh mujhse bura na koye
- Insaan ke har achche burre karam ka natija, kisi aur ko bhugatna parta hai