Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Movie Dialogues Shayari about Family, Relationship-values and Love (Complete List)
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo All Hit Dialogues: Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is a 2015 Indian romantic drama film, written and directed by Sooraj Barjatya. It stars Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles and Anupam Kher with Neil Nitin Mukesh in pivotal roles. This is the fourth collaboration between Barjatya and Khan after their previous films Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!, and Hum Saath Saath Hain.
The film was released on 12 November 2015. It emerged as a commercial success and became the second highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2015 after Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Below is the complete collection of all popular meaningful dialogue status of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Bollywood Movie.
Salman Khan’s Best Inspiring Dialogues and Shayari from Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Movie in Hindi
- Har family mein problem hai … par woh khush naseeb hai jinki family hoti hai
- Main wapas aa gaya… Main wapas aa aaya…
- Kisi ke haath chalte hai toh kisi ke pair … hamare dono chalte hai
- Saari shikayatein ek saath likhva dijiye … mooch, shirt, tie, pant, underwear, banyan, kuch mat chhodiye … dhajjiyan udha dijiye … lekin pyar nahi karta, yeh mat likhvaiye
- Ravan ke saare paap karenge zero … maryada purushottam hamare hero
- Tumhe roothne ka poora haq hai … lekin tumhe manane ka adhikaar mujhse koi nahi cheen sakta
Sonam Kapoor’s Famous Romantic Dialogues Lyrics In Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Hindi Film
- Sacha pyar honthon pe nahi, aankhon mein basta hai … aur aapke pyar ki sachai aapki aankhen saaf bata rahi hai
- Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki… tum koi aur ho…
Anupam Kher’s Beautiful Dialogues Quotes of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 Bollywood Film
- Rishton mein ek baar daraar padh jaaye … toh zindagiyan lag jaati unhe bharne mein