Poster Boys Movie Comedy Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Poster Boys Dialogues : First of all, Poster Boys is a Indian Hindi-language film. Shreyas Talpade co-produced and also directed the film. Consequently making his directorial debut. While the film features Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Shreyas Talpade himself in lead roles. Sonali Kulkarni, Randheer Rai, Samiksha Bhatnagar are there in addition. Furthermore Ajay Devgn did a voice over cameo. Most noteworthy the film is an official remake of the 2014 Marathi hit Poshter Boyz. Shreyas also had produced and acted in it. Also it is inspired by a real life incident about three porters who found their pictures on a vasectomy poster. And the chaos took place in their lives as a result. While Sony Pictures Networks Productions, Sunny Sounds Pvt. Ltd. and Affluence Movie Pvt. Ltd. produced it. Finally Poster Boys released on 8 September 2017.
So, below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Poster Boys dialogues quotes.
Sunny Deol’s Best Comedy Dialogues Action Punchlines in Poster Boys Hindi Film
- Itni zor se patkunga ki tappa khakar chatt se lagega
- (Maine aapko kahin dekha hai) 2 saal pehle mein iss gaon mein aaya hoon… iss se pehle to main Kashmir ke border pe tha… Ladakh ke border pe tha… Rajasthan ke border pe tha (Wahan nahi to kahan dekha hai maine?) Bobby Deol – JP Dutta ki Border me dekha hoga
- Humne to nasbabdi karwa li… aap bhi karwa lo
Bobby Deol’s Popular Funny Dialogues Lyrics from Poster Boys Movie In Hindi
- (School mein kaala board mein safed chalk se hi nahi … mere to kismat ka board hi kaala kar daala iss ne… aur upar se chalk bhi khatam) Aap abba ke samne kaisi baatein kar rehe hai?
- Aare maine koi nasbandi nahi karwayi
Other Hit Hilarious Poster Boys Dialogues Quotes
- Jwalamukhi vaise toh teen prakar ke hote hai … shant jwalamukhi, yeh kabhi nahi phat’te … jagrut jwalamukhi, yeh bewajah hi phat’te hai … aur prasuk jwalamukhi, yeh upar se toh shant dikhte hai par jab phat’te hai – Dialogue by Ajay Devgn
- Tumne nahi ki nasbandi… main nahi ki nasbandi… to bacha kaun? (Sunny Deol – Kya?) Nahi… aap to kara hi nahi sakte ho – Dialogue by Shreyas Talpade
- (Sunny Deol – Sheila pregnant hai… meri Sheila pregnant hai) Chaudhary saab aap toh fauji ki jagah mann mauji nikle – Dialogue by Shreyas Talpade
- Baby ne dekha papa ka poster?