Paa Movie Inspiring Dialogues Quotes (Complete List)
Paa is a 2009 Indian comedy-drama film directed by R. Balakrishnan (credited onscreen as R. Balki) starring Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, and Vidya Balan. The film is based on a rare genetic condition known as progeria and places emphasis on a father-son relationship. Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, in real life, are father and son respectively, but in Paa, they played opposite roles. The film was released worldwide on 4 Dec 2009. Veteran composer Ilaiyaraaja scored the music. The film was critically acclaimed in India and fared well at the box office.
Despite a warm reception from Indian film critics, the film received mixed reviews from overseas film critics, according to the websites Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes. Amitabh Bachchan received his third National Film Award for Best Actor at the 57th National Film Awards for his performance and his fifth Filmfare Best Actor Award and Vidya Balan got her first Filmfare Best Actress Award.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Paa Bollywood Movie.
Vidya Balan’s Best Dialogues Emotional Lines from Paa Movie In Hindi
- Baap banne ka matlab sirf bachcha paida karna nahi hota
- Har insaan sapne dekhta hai, lekin sapne mein hichki aa jaye n, toh sapna toot jaata hai
Abhishek Bachchan’s Popular Inspirational Dialogues Lyrics from Paa Hindi Film
- Yeh mera tera, tera mera, is duniya ki sabsi badi problem hai
- Taqat badhne se zimmedariyan bhi badh jaati hai
- Patient ko maarne se bemaari nahi marti
Paresh Rawal’s Famous Motivational Dialogues Quotes In Paa Bollywood Film
- Aage badna hai toh pehle peeche hatna seekho
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Paa Indian Film
- Paa… (Abhishek Bachchan – Hey, what’s up? what are you doing?) Haha… – Dialogue by Amitabh Bachchan
- Jo galati karta hai, woh galati sehne waale se zyada hurt hota hai