OMG Oh My God Movie Dialogues Quotes On God (Complete List)
OMG Oh My God All Hit Dialogues: OMG – Oh My God! is a 2012 Indian satirical comedy-drama film. The storyline is based on a Gujarati stage-play entitled Kanji Virudh Kanji and on the 2001 Australian film The Man Who Sued God. It is directed by Umesh Shukla. The film features Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal in the lead roles, along with Mithun Chakraborty. The film released on 28 September 2012 to widespread critical acclaim and was declared a blockbuster. The film was remade in Telugu as Gopala Gopala in 2014 with Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan in the lead roles and in Kannada with Upendra and Sudeep titled as Mukunda Murari in 2016.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of OMG Oh My God Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Best Dialogues Quotes from OMG Oh My God Bollywood Movie In Hindi
- Main Krishna hoon is liye chamatkar karta hoon … chamatkar karta hoon is liye Krishna nahin hoon
- Jaise ek bakht bhagwan ke bina adhoora hota hai … waise hi bhagwan bhi ek
- Maine sirf insaan banaya … aur insaan ne yeh jaat, paat, dharm, mazhab ka dhanda shuru kiya
Paresh Rawal’s Popular Dialogues Beautiful Quotes In OMG Oh My God Hindi Film
- Jahan dharm hai na, wahan satya ke liye jagah nahi hai … aur jahan satya hai truth hai, wahan dharm ki zaroorat hi nahi hai
- Main sab dharmon ka aadhar karta hoon … aur kisi bhi dharm mein maanta nahin
- Sachchi baat hoti hai na woh sharaab se bhi zyada kadvi lagti hai
- Pehle toh log thaali main dhak kar rakh ke jaate they ab toh mooh tak leke jaa rahein hain. Chaatne de, chaatne de!
- Uske upwaas rakhne semere paap kaise dhul sakte hain? Yeh toh wahi baat ho gayi ki phone tera charging pe laga hain aur battery meri charge ho rahi hain
- Ab aap logon ko jitni puja karni ho, jitna ghanta hilana ho, sab hila lijiye aap. Main tumhare bhagwaan par case karunga!
Om Puri’s Famous Dialogues Lines In OMG Oh My God Indian Film
- Mazhab insaanon ke liye banta hai … mazhab ke liye insaan nahi bante