Namak Halaal Movie Comedy Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Namak Halaal is a 1982 Hindi-language action comedy film, directed by Prakash Mehra. Music is by Bappi Lahiri and lyrics by Anjaan. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Smita Patil, Shashi Kapoor, Parveen Babi, Om Prakash, Waheeda Rehman, Ranjeet, Satyen Kappu, Suresh Oberoi and Ram Sethi. The film became a “Blockbuster” at the box office and went on to be a golden jubilee hit which was common to all Bachchan films at that time.
It was remade in Telugu as Bhale Ramudu by veteran director K. S. R. Das in 1984 with Mohan Babu and Murali Mohan in Amitabh Bachchan and Shashi Kapoor’s role respectively. Namak Halaal was also remade in Tamil as Velaikaran by veteran director S.P. Muthuraman in 1986 with Rajnikanth and Sarath Babu in Amitabh Bachchan and Shashi Kapoor’s role respectively and was a huge hit.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Namak Halaal Bollywood Movie.
Amitabh Bachchan’s Famous Comedy Dialogues Lyrics from Namak Halaal Movie In Hindi
- I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a very funny language
- Jodarwaaze pehle se hi khule hoo, woh khat-khataye nahi jaate
- Ab tak tune meri namak halaali dekhi hai, ab meri namak haraami dekhna
- Paapi ko mat maaro, paapi ke dil ke andhar Joshaitaan behta hua hai, usse maaro
- Palne waala pehda karne waala se kahin uncha hota hai, maa toh sirf janam deti hai na, lekin zindagi deti hai palne waali
- Bhai bahut badiya, bahut badiya, bahut badiyan!
Shashi Kapoor’s Best Dialogues Lines In Namak Halaal Bollywood Film
- Yeh prem rog hai, shuru mein dukh deta hai, bad mein bahut dukh deta hai
- Lagta hai tumhara napaak khoon mere hi haathon hona likha hai
- Aaisi choti aur ghatiya baat karke aap hamare samne chote aur ghatiya nazar aane lage hai
Om Prakash’s Popular Romantic Dialogues Quotes from Namak Halaal Hindi Film
- Is duniya mein rehna hai, toh judaai ki aadat dalni hi padti hai
- Is duniya mein insaan do baar janam leta hai, ek baar maa ki kok se pehda hokar ghar aata hai, aur doosri baar ghar se nikalkar duniya mein jaata hai
- Is umar mein toh mann mein masti hoti hai, dil mein ek tarang hoti hai aur seene mein armaan hote hai, tujhe kuch nahi hota
Other Hit Best Dialogues Emotional Quotes of Namak Halaal Indian Film
- Kabhi kabhi khushi ke khatir gham ko gale lagana padhta
- Naari ka doosra naam seva hi toh hai – Dialogue by Smita Patil
- Jotalwar se nahi marte, woh pyar se marr jaate hai – Dialogue by Satyendra Kapoor