Murder Movie Romantic Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Murder is a 2004 Indian Hindi erotic thriller film directed by Anurag Basu and produced by Mukesh Bhatt. It stars Emraan Hashmi , Mallika Sherawat and Ashmit Patel in the lead roles and is set in Bangkok, Thailand. It is an uncredited remake of the 2002 Hollywood film Unfaithful. Murder released on 2 April 2004 and, despite receiving mixed reviews from critics, managed to become a highly successful venture at the box office, earning a “super hit” status at Box Office.
The film was a huge breakthrough for its lead actors, particularly Hashmi and Sherawat. It received an A certificate from the Indian Censor Board for its erotic subject and scenes. The film was remade in Kannada as Ganda Hendathi (2006).Today, it has become a film series spawning over two sequels, Murder 2 in 2011, Murder 3 in 2013.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Murder Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Famous Dialogues Lines In Murder Hindi Film
- Bike nahi hai yeh time machine hai yeh … so put your hands around me and let me take you back in time
Mallika Sherawat’s Best Romantic Dialogues Lyrics from Murder Bollywood Film
- Dil apni aakhri dhadkan tak kya kar behte … koi keh sakta hai bhala?
- Baarish ki woh boodein achanak aisi lagne lagi … jaise aasmaan se pani nahi, aag barasne lagi ho
- Destiny hi toh hoti hai, jab aap bhatakte hue kisi aaise raaste par pahunch jaye … jise humne nahi chuna … balki khud-ba-khud woh raasta hum tak pahunch gaya
- Ek kuari ladki ka alekapan, us shaadi shuda aurat le akelepan se lakh guna behtar hai … joh woh har pal, har raat apne pati ke bistar mein mehsoos karti hai
Rajendranath Zutshi’s Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Murder Indian Film
- Aurat agar jhoot bolne par aaye na … toh shatir se shatir aadmi ko dhokha de sakti hai
- Agni ke saat phere toh sabhi lete hai … lekin zindagi ki aag se guzarkar joh rishta kayam hota hai … usse pavitra, usse sacha bandhan aur koi nahi