Munna Bhai MBBS Movie Comedy Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. is a 2003 Indian comedy drama film directed by Rajkumar Hirani (in his directorial debut) and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film is loosely based on the 1998 American film Patch Adams. The story involves protagonist Munna Bhai (Sanjay Dutt), a goon, going to medical school. He is helped by his sidekick, Circuit (Arshad Warsi). It stars Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Jimmy Shergill, Gracy Singh, Boman Irani and Sunil Dutt and was later followed by a second film Lage Raho Munna Bhai, and became the first installment of the Munna Bhai film series.
It went on to win the 2004 National Film Award for Best Popular Film, and several Filmfare awards, including the Critics Award for Best Movie and Best Screenplay. Vidhu Vinod Chopra announced on 29 September 2016 that production on the third Munna Bhai film starring Dutt in the title role will begin in 2017.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Munna Bhai MBBS Bollywood Movie.
Sanjay Dutt’s Best Funny Dialogues Romantic Quotes from Munna Bhai MBBS Movie In Hindi
- Woh bahar casualty mein koi marne ki haalat mein raha … to usko form bharna zaroori hai kya?
- Jab tum smile karta hai na … toh aisa lagta hai ki kya mast life hai
- Aye Mamu … jadoo ki jhappi de daal aur baat khatam
- Agar do logon mein connection ho na, feelings ho na … toh dil ki awaaz dil se sun sakte hai
- Do-sau-che type ka sirf haddi hai … todhne ke time apun log sochte they kya
- Carrom ramwanu, juice pivanu … mazza ni life
- Boyfriend bole toh?
Arshad Warsi’s or Circuit Famous Comic Dialogues Motivational Lines from Munna Bhai MBBS Bollywood Film
- Bhai yeh room toh … shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya
- Life mein jab time kam rehta hai na … double jeene ka, double
- Bhai … tension nahin lene ka bhai
- Aye bhai agar main hal chalayega … toh bhail kya karega?
Sunil Dutt’s Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Munna Bhai MBBS Indian Film
- Mera beta bhigaon se bhag kar aaya tha… agar chahta toh tere jaisa ban sakta tha magar nahi… usne mehnat ki aur doctor bana