Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Funny Dialogues Romantic Quotes on Friendship (Complete List) Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi All Hit Dialogues: Mujhse Shaadi Karogi is a 2004 Indian romantic comedy directed by David Dhawan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. The film stars Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, and Priyanka Chopra in the lead roles, making it the second collaboration between Kumar and Chopra after the highly successful Andaaz (2003). It also features Amrish Puri, Satish Shah and Rajpal Yadav in supporting roles.
It was released on 30 July 2004 to positive reviews praising the direction, the cast’s performances, the music. The film was a major commercial success, becoming the third highest grossing Bollywood film of the year.
Below is the complete collection of all popular best beautiful dialogues memorable lines from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Bollywood Movie.
Salman Khan’s Best Romantic Dialogues Comic Quotes from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Movie In Hindi
- Badtameez, chaddar ki kameez, lohe ka pajama, bandar tera mama, arre billi teri mausi, kutta tera yaar, aam ka achaar … aaja mere yaar!
- Agar tum meri zindagi mein nahi hoti, toh main kya hota? … bina jeb ki pant hota, bina sole ka juta hota, bina dil ke shareer hota
- Galti toh galat se hoti hai na?
Akshay Kumar’s Famous Funny Dialogues In Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Hindi Film
- Hum bhi woh hai … joh door se boo ko soong lete hai
- Everything is fair and love is war
- Kutton ki yaadash badi tezz hoti hai
Other Popular Hit Hilarious Dialogues Lyrics of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Indian Film
- Iski janam kundli mein toh sab kundli maarkar behthey hain
- Yeh raat ko teen se paanch ka joh waqt hota hai na … woh bilkul Kumbhkaran ka time hota hai – Dialogue by Satish Shah
The film received several accolades. The film was nominated for three Filmfare Awards. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi received thirteen nominations at the 2005 IIFA Awards, including Best Film, Best Director (Dhawan), Best Actor (Khan), Best Actress (Chopra), winning five awards. It also received ten Screen Awards nominations, including for Best Film