Mohra Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Mohra is a 1994 Indian action thriller film directed by Rajiv Rai starring Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty, Raveena Tandon and Naseeruddin Shah in the lead roles with Paresh Rawal, Gulshan Grover, Raza Murad and Sadashiv Amrapurkar in supporting roles. The film was released on 1 July 1994 and went on to become the second highest grossing Indian film of 1994.
Below is the complete collection of all popular beautiful dialogues quotes of Mohra Bollywood Movie.
Suniel Shetty’s Best Dialogues Thought-provoking Lines from Mohra Hindi Film
- Mujrim maa ke pet se janam nahin leta ‘ usse janam deta hai tumhara kanoo, tumhari police
- Najayaz kaam karna meri aadat nahi
- Shayad aaj tak aisa koi mila hi nahi, jise main apne zakhm dikha sakon
Raveena Tandon’s Hit Romantic Dialogues Lyrics In Mohra Bollywood Movie
- Aankhen andar ka haal bata deti ha, sirf padne wali nazar honi chahiye
- Waqt sabse bada marham hota hai
- Apno ko milne ke liye time nikalna padta hai
Naseeruddin Shah’s Popular Dialogues Quotes from Mohra Hindi Movie
- Insaan ki sabse badi guarantee uska apna zameer hota hai
- Hamari tarakki ke raaste mein Jobhi aayega uski zubaan band karni hogi ‘ rupaiyon se nahin toh goli se
- Mujhe duniya ka sabse daulatmand aur sabse shaktishali insaan banna hai
- Is desh ke shehar sheha, gaon gaon mei, yahan tak ki ghar ghar ke andar nashe ko pohchane ki lagan honi chahiye hum mein
- Kal ke baad is mulk ke nasal ki ragoon mein khoon nahi, hamara becha hua zehar daudega
- Ek baar jab main faisla kar leta hoon to, Josochta hoon woh karta hoo, Jochahta hoon woh paata hoon
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Mohra Indian Movie
- Tumhari gardan ke naap ka phanda tayyar kar liya hai maine – Dialogue by Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- Bakra khud kasai ke ghar ke samne jaakar kathak karne lag, toh use kaun bacha sakta hai? Dialogue by Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- Barood ke dher par beth kar aag ka khel nahi khelte – Dialogue by Raja Murad
Mohra got nine Filmfare nominations in 1995. It was the first time where the trio of Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty and Paresh Rawal worked together. Originally Divya Bharti was considered for the female lead and she also completed shooting for many scenes of the film, but after her death, Raveena Tandon was roped into the project as her replacement.
The film is also remembered for its songs which became chartbusters in that year. The popularity of the song “Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast”, which was picturised on Raveena Tandon led to her being nicknamed “The mast mast girl”.