Love Love Love Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Love Love Love All Hit Dialogues : Love Love Love is an Indian Bollywood movie released on 4 August 1989, directed and produced by Babbar Subhash. The film stars Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla in the lead roles, in one of their first films together. It also stars Gulshan Grover, Dalip Tahil and Om Shivpuri in supporting roles. It is about two youngsters who fall in love at the secondary school, but cannot realize their love because of the criminal surroundings around the girl. The film had a decent opening and was declared an Above Average.
This was second movie of hit pair Aamir Khan-Juhi Chawla after the success of their movie “Qayamat se Qayamat tak“. Although the movie did not match the expectation of their debut movie however was appreciated by viewers as good romantic movie.
Below is the complete collection of all popular best dialogues of Love Love Love Bollywood Movie.
Aamir Khan’s Best Dialogues from Love Love Love Movie in English Translations
- Khwab aur hakikat mein jab bhi jung hoti hai … khwab haar jaata hai
- Whenever there is a battle between a dream and reality … the dream loses
Raza Murad Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Love Love Love Bollywood Film in Hindi
- Kal uske jism ki har haddi toot chuki hogi
- Katal karna hamara dhanda hai … aur yeh kaam bhi hum muft nahi karte
- Usse yeh kaho ki un raasto par chalna chhod de … jahan par hamari hone waali bahu chalti hai
- Gussa ek bahut badi daulat hoti hai … usse bhi sooch samajhkar karch karna chahiye
Other Popular Dialogues Quotes of Love Love Love Hindi Movie
- Hum uski woh beizzati karenge, woh beizzati karenge … ki saale ki aane waali saath nasale beizzat pehda hongi – Dialogue by Gulshan Grover
- Meri aadat hai, main jis cheez ko ek baar pasand karta hoon … usse yah toh paa leta hoon … yah usse is layak nahi chhodta ki woh kisi aur ke layak rahe – Dialogue by Gulshan Grover
- Abhi toh tamasha hoga … bahut bada tamasha hoga – Dialogue by Gulshan Grover
- Aayenda uske aas paas bhi dhikai diya … toh itni zor se maroonga ki thook bhi nahi ugal sakega – Dialogue by Gulshan Grover
- Is duniya mein sharifon ki bahumat hai … lekin yeh sharif kuch hi gundon se sar jhukaye darr darr ke jeete hai – Dialogue by Dalip Tahil