Lawaaris Movie Hit Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Laawaris is an 1981 Indian drama film directed by Prakash Mehra. Laawaris starred Amitabh Bachchan, Amjad Khan, Jeevan. The story revolves around an orphan who stumbles over reality in search for his parents. The film became known for its hit song “Mere Angene Mein, Tumhara Kya Kaam Hai” rendered twice: the first time by a young Alka Yagnik who earned her first Filmfare nomination as best female playback singer, and the second time by Amitabh Bachchan. The second version turned out to be a mega hit especially due to Amitabh’s performance in drag wear. Upon release, Lawaaris went to become a Superhit at Box Office.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Lawaaris Bollywood Movie.
Amitabh Bachchan’s Best Comedy Dialogues Famous Iconic Lines from Lawaaris Movie In Hindi
- Hum toh un logon mein se hai jo is duniya mein sirf shareer lekar pehda huye hai, hamari na toh taqdeer likhi jaati hai, na hi aasman mein hamare muqaddar ke sitare hote hai
- Kabhi kabhi insaan apne paap ka ek chota sa paudha chhodkar bhaag jaata hai, lekin kismat us paudhe ko ek pedh banakar uske samne khada kar deti hai
- Apun kutte ki woh dum hai jo barah baras nalli mein daalke rakho, nalli tedhi ho jayegi, apun seedha nahi hoga
- Apne kiye ki sazaa toh har insaan ko bhugatni padti hai, lekin apna jurm kubool karne se, uski sazaa jhelna aasaan ho jaati hai
- Apun jiske darwaze pe paon rakhta hai na, uske aakha department ka darwaza band ho jaata hai
- Shareer par kodhe barsane se aatma ko koi farak nahi padta
Other Hit Popular Emotional Dialogues Quotes of Lawaaris Bollywood Film
- Aaj ya toh insaaf hog, ya mamla saaf hoga – Dialogue by Jeevan
- Aulad na ho dukh hota ha, aulad ho aur marr jaye bahut dukh hota hai, lekin aulad ho aur nalayak, toh bardaash nahi hota – Dialogue by Amjad Khan