Lagaan Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Lagaan Movie Quotes Dialogues : Lagaan is a 2001 Indian epic sports-drama film written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker. Aamir Khan, who was also the producer, stars with Gracy Singh in the lead roles; British actors Rachel Shelley and Paul Blackthorne play the supporting roles.
Lagaan received critical acclaim and awards at international film festivals, as well as many Indian film awards. It became the third Indian film to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film after Mother India (1957) and Salaam Bombay! (1988).
Below is the complete collection of all best dialogues from Lagaan Hindi Film.
Aamir Khan Best Dialogues of Lagaan Movie In Hindi
- Mohe toh wohi chori pasand aavegi, joh mori mai ko pasand aavegi
- Chulhe se roti nikale ke liye, chimte ko apna mooh jalahe padi
- Gore pataloon pehen ke ee khel ka cricket kahat hai … aur hum langoti baandh ke gilli-danda
- Hamaar pasina hamre tann mein khoon banke daudega
- Taang se kapda hatte toh poore tann ki laaj jaave hai
Lagaan Hindi Film Dialogues Quotes by Kulbhushan Kharbanda
- Karm ka dhaaga pehenne ke liye … hum dharm ka dhaaga nahi todh sakte
- Gori chamdi waale apne baap ke sagge nahi hote
- Dhajjiyan udda do in firangiyon ki … udda do dhajjiyan!
Some Other Dialogues from Lagaan Hindi Movie and Lagaan Group Dialogues in Hindi
(Tum Saala Ghulam logo Lagaan Movie Popular Dialogues Quotes)
- Dunga lagaan dena padega
- Aage aike ghumavat hai … ab aa, aa, aa – Dialogue by Rajesh Vivek
- Tum saala ghulam log hamari jooti ke neeche hi rahega
- Joote ki talli kitni bhi moti ho … ghisat zaroor hai Dialogue by Akhilendra Mishra