Khuda Gawah Movie Romantic Dialogues Shayari (Complete List)
Khuda Gawah is a 1992 Indian Hindi epic action romance film, produced by Nazir Ahmed & Manoj Desai on Glamour Films banner, directed by Mukul S. Anand, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi, Nagarjuna, Shilpa Shirodkar in lead roles and music composed by Laxmikant-Pyarelal. The film recorded as Super Hit at the box office. It entered India’s Limca Book of Records as the first Bollywood film to use surround sound technique. A sequel to the movie is being planned by producer Manoj Desai.
Khuda Gawah had lavish production values and was extensively shot in India, Afghanistan, Nepal and Bhutan. The film won much acclaim for all its actors and especially the lead pair Sridevi and Amitabh Bachchan. Both stars won Filmfare nominations for their work. The film won four Filmfare awards, including Best Director and Best Action, and went on to become the second-highest-grossing film of 1992. The film was dubbed in Telugu with Amitabh Bachchan’s voice dubbed by Saikumar. Khuda Gawah was later adapted into a Pakistani television series by the same name Khuda Gawah its starring include Arbaz Khan and Saba Qamar.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Khuda Gawah Bollywood Movie.
Amitabh Bachchan’s Best Dialogues Romantic Shayari from Khuda Gawah Movie In Hindi
- Itna mat sooch … sooch gehri ho jaaye … toh faisle kamzor ho jaate hai
- Jahil ki baaton ka jawaab … khamoshi hota hai
- Chuha sher ka mooch ke baal se khelne ka himmat tabhi karta hai … jab sher lohe ka zanjeer mein jakda hua ho
- Mere haath lohe ki zanjeer se nahi … dosti ke dhaage se banda hai
- Jin musafiron ki manzilein alag alag ho jaye … woh saath saath nahi chala karte
- Sar zameen-e-Hindustan, as-salaam alaykum … mera naam Badshah Khan hai … ishq mera mazhab, mohabbat mera imaan … mohabbat, jiske liye Farhad ne pahadon ka seena cheer kar dhood ka dariya baha diya … mohabbat, jiske liye Majnu ne seharaon ki khaakh chaani … ussi mohabbat ke liye Kabul ka yeh pathan sar zameen-e-Hindustan se mohabbat ka khair maangne aaya hai … aazmayish kadi hai, imtihan mushkil, lekin hausla buland … jeet hamesha mohabbat ka hua hai … sadiyon se yehi hota aaya hai, yehi hoga … khuda gawah hai!
Danny Denzongpa’s Famous Dialogues Lines In Khuda Gawah Bollywood Film
- Faanoos banke jiski hifaazat hawa kare … woh shama kya bhuje jise roshan khuda kare
- Dil ke zakhm, dawao se nahi bharte
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Khuda Gawah Indian Film
- Chaudwee ka chaand ho ya aaftab ho … joh bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam lajawab ho – Dialogue by Nagarjuna Akkineni
- Pyar ka teer waqt ka mohtaj nahi hota
- The arrow of love is not dependent of time – Dialogue by Shilpa Shirodkar
- Cheel ki chaunch mein angoor, khuda ki kudrat … pehlu-e-hoor mein langoor, khuda ki kudrat – Dialogue by Sridevi
- Waqt aur kismat badalne mein derr nahi lagti – Dialogue by Kiran Kumar
- Taqdeerein badalne ke liye … ek lamha bhi kaafi hota hai – Dialogue by Vikram Gokhale