Joker Movie Hilarious Dialogues Quotes (Complete List)
Joker All Hit Dialogues: Joker is an 2012 Hindi comedy science fiction film directed by Shirish Kunder, and also his second directorial venture after Jaan-E-Mann. The film stars Akshay Kumar as Agastya and Sonakshi Sinha as Diva in lead roles. This was the second film in which Sinha paired opposite Kumar after Rowdy Rathore (2012). Joker also stars Shreyas Talpade as Babban, Minisha Lamba as News Reporter, Gurpreet Ghuggi as Bobby, Darshan Jariwala as Baba (Agastya’s father), Asrani as Guruji, Sanjai Mishra as Rajaji, Vindu Dara Singh as Sundi, Pitobash as Kachua, Alexx ONell as Simon in supporting roles along with Chitrangda Singh in Special appearance in song “Kafirana” and Farah Khan in a Guest Appearance.
The film released worldwide on 31 August 2012, and received mixed to negative response upon release. The film was flopped at the box office.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Joker Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Best Dialogues Beautiful Quotes from Joker Movie In Hindi
- Humara gaon Paglapur … Hindustan ke nakshe mein nahi hai (Nakshe mein nahi hai! kahan gaya!? Aare kaun le gaya? dhyan kyun nahi rakhta?)
- Paglapur ko nakshe par dalna hi hoga … lekin dimag lada kar (Sonakshi Sinha – What do you mean?) (Arsani – Dimag lada kar … by fighting brains!)
- Joker taash ki gadiyon ka joker … jo gadiyon ka hissa to hai lekin … kisi bhi rang ka nahi … aur taash ka ek yehi asul hota hai… Joker jiska hua … baazi uski
- Joker pehle bhi kisi rang ka hissa nahi tha … aage bhi nahi hoga … joker apne hi rang mein rangega
- Woh bachha wahan kya kar raha hai? (Arsani – Woh Gopi hai … apne aapko lantern samajh raha hai … isi liye latak raha hai …) To usey neeche kyun nahi utarte? (Arsani – Aur mukhiya ji ko andhere mein chhod de!)