Jab We Met Movie Beautiful Dialogues Love Quotes (Complete List)
Jab We Met All Hit Dialogues: Jab We Met is a 2007 Indian romantic drama film directed and written by Imtiaz Ali. The film stars Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor in their fourth film together with Dara Singh, Pavan Malhotra and Saumya Tandon in supporting roles.The film tells the story of a feisty Punjabi girl who is sent off track when she bumps into a depressed Mumbai businessman on an overnight train to Delhi. While attempting to get him back on board when he alights at a station stop, both are left stranded in the middle of nowhere. Having walked out of his corporate business after being dumped by his girlfriend, the man has no destination in mind, until the girl forces him to accompany her back home and then on to elope with her secret boyfriend.
The film became a hit at the Indian box office as well as overseas. The distributors of the film, Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd, announced that Jab We Met would be remade by corporate entity Moser Baer in four other Indian languages: Tamil (dubbed into Telugu), Kannada and Malayalam. The film remains one of the most romantic movies and Kareena Kapoor’s character as Geet one of the most loved characters in Bollywood.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Jab We Met Bollywood Movie.
Kareena Kapoor Or Geet’s Best Dialogues Romantic Quotes from Jab We Met Movie In Hindi
- Jab koi pyar mein hota hai … toh koi sahi galat nahin hota
- Main apni favorite hoon
- Sikhni hoon main … Bhatinda ki!
- Ab toh mera haath chhod do … itni bhi sundar nahin hoon main
- Bachpan se hi naa … mujhe shaadi karne ka bahut craze hai, by god
- Aaj tak life mein ek train nahin chuti meri
- Funda zyada ho gaya na?
- Aur ab tum mujhe ghar chodoge… aur woh bhi mere poore samaan ke saath!
- Dhyaan se pakadna… Babaaji ka frame hai
- Toh phir chori kyun kar rahe ho?
- Batao tumhe main kaisi lagti hun? Achi Lagti hun? Fataak? Mast? Agar tum mujhe like karte ho… toh meri sister ko bhi like karoge! Roop, meri Cousin. Bilkulll meri jaisi hai
- Hum room per ghante ke sahaab se hi lenge!
- (Shahid Kapoor – Kyun khel rahi ho apni zindagi se Geet?) Kyun ki yeh mera favorite game hai, Zindagi… Jaise logon ka hota hai na Badminton, Cricket, mera bhi hai, zindagi!
Shahid Kapoor Or Aditya’s Famous Comic Dialogues Lyrics In Jab We Met Hindi Film
- Tu original piece hai
- Tum hamesha aaise hi bakwaas karti ho ya aaj koi special occasion hai?
- Tumhe uthakar museum mein rakhna chahiye … ticket lagni chahiye tumhe dekhne ke liye
Dara Singh’s Popular Funny Dialogues of Jab We Met Indian Film
- Akeli ladki khuli hui tijori ke jaisi hoti hai