Housefull Movie Funny Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Housefull All Hit Dialogues: Housefull is a 2010 Indian comedy film directed by Sajid Khan, starring Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles. Arjun Rampal, Ritesh Deshmukh,Lara Dutta, Jiah Khan and Boman Irani are featured in supporting roles, whilst Malaika Arora Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez make special appearances. This would be Jiah Khan’s final film before her death in 2013. The film was shot over several months in London and Italy. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film released on 30 April 2010 in India. It received negative reviews upon release, but was nonetheless a success at the box office. It is the first installment of the Housefull film series, Housefull 2 being released in 2012 and Housefull 3 in 2016.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Housefull Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Best Dialogues Quotes from Housefull Movie In Hindi
- Jis jhoot se ghar basta hai … woh ghar, ghar nahi hota
Ritesh Deshmukh’s Comic Dialogues Punchlines In Housefull Hindi Film
- Har baar, har aurat … teri biwi aur meri behen ban jaati hai … aur teri kismat kharab hai?
- Oh meri cutie pie, audh ke razai, without angdai … main hoon tumhara patti, tu meri lugui
Jiah Khan’s Famous Dialogues Lines from Housefull Bollywood Film
- Agar rishta upar waale ne banaya ho … toh koi aaisa tumhari zindagi mein aayega … joh tumhari kismat badal dega
- Sharam aur laaj toh aurat ka gehna hota hai
Deepika Padukone’s Best Dialogues Beautiful Quotes from Housefull Bollywood Film
- Jab koi kisi ki jaan bachata hai … woh zindagi jaan bachane waale ki ho jaati hai
- Jis jhoot se kisi ka ghar basta hai … woh jhoot, jhoot nahi hota
Other Hit Popular Funny Dialogues Lyrics of Housefull 2010 Indian Film
- Sharam, laaj, gehna … in teeno mein se isne kuch nahi pehna – Dialogue by Chunky Pandey
- Yeh mere patti nahi hai … patti parmeshwar hai – Dialogue by Lara Dutta