Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet Beautiful Dialogues Quotes (Complete List)
Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet is a 1999 movie starring Ajay Devgn,Shabana Raza (Neha), Arshad Warsi and Mayuri Kango.Surjit (Anil Dhawan) finds out that his sister is in love with Manjit Singh the younger brother of Thakur Gajendra Singh. Surjit goes to Thakur’s house in order to get Manjit to marry his sister. The Thakur humiliates him; making him, a vegetarian, eat dog food and beg on his knees. Surjit does so and is told to go home and make wedding preparations. The next day, Thakur visits Surjit and kills him and his wife in broad daylight. Surjit’s last dying wish is that his two sons Raju (Ajay Devgan) and Kishan (Arshad Warsi) must getmarried to Thakur’s and his brother’s two daughters Meena (Shabana Raza) and Preeti (Mayuri Kango) and they must have the Thakur come begging to their doorstep for this marriage alliance.
Below is the complete collection of all popular dialogues quotes from Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet Bollywood Movie.
Ajay Devgn’s Best Dialogues Quotes From Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet Hindi Movie :
- Aapki aankhon se bahe ek ek aasoon ki, hamare pariwar ke bahe ek ek khoon ke boond ki keemat … Thakur Gajendra ko apne khoon se chukani hogi.
Anil Dhawan’s Popular Dialogues Lyrics In Hogi Pyaar ki Jeet Indian Film :
- Meri zindagi maut ke naam ho sakti hai … lekin mere purkhon ki zameen tumhare naam nahi ho sakti.
- Mere shareer ke hazar tukde bhi ho jaye na … tab bhi tujhe us zameen ka tukda nahi milega.
Ketki Dave’s Famous Dialogues From Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet Hindi Film:
- Sache pyar ke beech kabhi mat aana … kyun ki uski jeet hokar hi rehti hai.
- Aaj usse uski bhool yaad dilane ka samay aa gaya hai … uski bhool ki keemat chukane ka samay aa gaya hai.
Other Famous Dialogues From Hogi Ki Jeet Bollywood Movie :
- Aurat apne pati mein ek achcha insaan dhoondti hai … joh usse pyar de sake, usse samajh sake, marte dum tak uska saath nibha sake.
- Main usko aaisa dasna chahti hoon ki woh pal pal marne ke liye tadapta rahe … aur tadap tadapkar jeeta rahe.