Heyy Babyy Movie Comic Dialogues Romantic Poems (Complete List)
Heyy Babyy All Hit Dialogues: Heyy Babyy is a 2007 Hindi romantic comedy film starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Fardeen Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Juanna Sanghvi and Boman Irani. It is a remake of the 1990 Malayalam movie Thoovalsparsham which itself is an adaptation of 1987 American film Three Men and a Baby which inturn was based on the 1985 French movie Three Men and a Cradle and which was also remade in Telugu as Chinnari Muddula Papa and in Tamil as Asathal. It is the first full-length feature film directed by Sajid Khan. It released on 24 August 2007 to a good response.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Heyy Babyy Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Best Comic Dialogues Romantic Quotes from Heyy Babyy Hindi Film
- Tere hoothon ki muskurahat ki hifazat hum karenge … tere aankhon se behte huye aasoon ki bagawat hum karenge
- Yeh lo khao … aur apne bachcho ko bhi khilao … taki woh hari bhari poty karen
- Desh se door rehta hoon … lekin desh ko apne dil ke kareeb rakhta hoon
- That’s a sexy name and I must say that’s a sexy frame
Vidya Balan’s Famous Dialogues Love Shayari In Heyy Babyy Bollywood Film
- Jab se tumko jaana hai, tab se tumko chaha hai … jab se tumko chaha hai, tab se khudko jaana hai … yahi kehne ke bahane, dhoondta dil deewana hai
Fardeen Khan’s Funny Dialogues Punchlines of Heyy Babyy Movie In Hindi
- Mutra mukti karke aaon?