Halla Bol Movie Dialogues Quotes (Complete List)
Halla Bol All Hit Dialogues: Halla Bol (English meaning: Raise Your Voice) is a Hindi drama film released on 11 January 2008, and directed by Rajkumar Santoshi. Halla Bol stars Ajay Devgn and Vidya Balan in pivotal roles and a number of celebrities from the Hindi film industry appear as themselves.
The film touches upon the Jessica Lall murder case, Aamir Khan‘s involvement with the Narmada Bachao Andolan, the Right to Information Act, and public participation in fighting corruption. It also references the theatre group Jan Natya Manch, whose leader, theatre activist Safdar Hashmi, was killed by political rivals while performing a street play by the same name, Halla Bol!, in 1989.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable quotes of Halla Bol Bollywood Movie.
Ajay Devgn’s Famous Dialogues Quotes from Halla Bol Movie In Hindi
- Hansi mazak mein jhoot bolna aur baat hai … lekin main zindagi mein jhoot bolkar kuch bhi haasil nahi karna chahta
- Ab Rasul aayenge duniya mein na Ram aayenge … sirf insaan hi insaan ke kaam aayenge
Pankaj Kapur’s Popular Dialogues Lyrics of Halla Bol Bollywood Film
- Apne badan pe chot lage toh saala janwar bhi rota hai … insaan woh hai joh doosre ki chot ko mehsoos kar sake
- Shaant shaant … is desh mein toh Gautam aur Gandhi ka naam hai … yahan khroad aur hinsa ka kya kaam hai
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes from Halla Bol Indian Film
- Commission mein kam se kam 100 crore kamayenge … aur netagiri ki parampara nibhayenge
- Woh dekho desh ka neta … arre mooh se bhi khaata, arre kaan se khaata … iska yahan bhi khaata, iska wahan bhi khaata