Golmaal Returns Movie Funny Dialogues Punchlines (Complete List)
Golmaal Returns is a 2008 Bollywood comedy drama film directed by Rohit Shetty. The film is a sequel to the 2006 film, Golmaal: Fun Unlimited with Ajay Devgn, Tusshar Kapoor and Arshad Warsi reprising their roles, whilst Shreyas Talpade replaced the role originally played by Sharman Joshi. The film also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Celina Jaitley in supporting roles.
The film is remake of 1989 marathi film Pheka Pheki starring Ashok Saraf and Laxmikant Berde. Where the role of Ashok Saraf is played by Ajay Devgn and the role of Laxmikant Berde is played by Shreyas Talpade in this film. The film’s storyline also meets that one of 1973 film, Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable comic dialogues of Golmaal Returns Movie.
Ajay Devgn’s Famous Funny Dialogues from Golmaal Returns Bollywood Film
- Shakal se tu kamina lagta hai … akal se maha kamina hai
- Saala, pehli mein chokri legaya … doosri mein naukri
Shreyas Talpade’s Popular Comic Dialogues Lines In Golmaal Returns Hindi Film
- Aapke nas nas mein yeh shak ka virus ghus gaya hai
- Hair stylist hai na … har cheez trim karke bolta hai… Nana nani nano
Arshad Warsi’s Hit Hilarious Dialogues of Golmaal Returns Movie
- Jhoot pe jhoot … jhoot pe jhoot … teri maa ki
Other Hit Popular Funny Dialogues Movie Quotes from Golmaal Returns Indian Film
- Behind every successful man there is a woman … but behind every unsuccessful man are there two, three, many more