Ghulam Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Ghulam Movie All Hit Dialogues : Ghulam is a 1998 Indian action crime drama film directed by Vikram Bhatt starring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji and Deepak Tijori in the lead roles. The film was inspired by Elia Kazan‘s On the Waterfront (1954). It is the remake of Vishesh Films first production Kabzaa starring Sanjay Dutt. Ghulam did well at the box office and was declared as ‘Hit’. It was remade in Tamil as Sudhandhiram (2000).
Below is the complete collection of all best dialogues of Ghulam Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Anand Best Dialogues In Ghulam Hindi Film with English Translation
- Haddi toh toot kar phir bhi jud jati hai … lekin aadmi ki izzat, uska atmasaman ek baar toot jaye na toh phir kabhi nahi judta
- Bones can be fixed if they break … but if the human honor or dignity breaks then it can never be fixed
- Ladenge toh khoon bahega … nahi ladenge toh yeh log khoon choos lenge
- If we fight we will shed blood … but if we don’t fight then these people will suck our blood
Some Popular Famous Dialogues from Ghulam Bollywood Film in Hindi
- Lehron ke saath toh koi bhi tair leta hai … par asli insaan woh hai joh lehron ko cheerkar aage badta hai – Dialogue by Dalip Tahil
- Anyone can swim with the waves … but a real person is someone who can tear apart the waves and move ahead – Dialogue by Dalip Tahil
- Dimaag? … mutton ki dukaan pe batees rupaiy kilo bikta hai bheja – Dialogue by Rajit Kapur
- What brain? … it sells at the mutton shop for Rs.32 a kilo – Dialogue by Rajit Kapur