Ghayal Movie Powerful Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Ghayal is a 1990 Indian action drama film. While it stars Sunny Deol and Meenakshi Seshadri. Dharmendra produced the film and Rajkumar Santoshi directed the film. Most noteworthy it was his directorial debut. Finally Ghayal released on 22nd June 1990. Especially relevant Ghayal clashed with Aamir Khan’s Dil.
Since Ghayal did very well at the box office; it was rated Super Hit. Subsequently it was also the second highest grossing Bollywood film of 1990. Furthermore the film won seven Filmfare Awards, including the Best Movie award. Ghayal was remade in Tamil as Bharathan in 1992 with Vijaykanth and Bhanupriya in lead roles. And in Telugu as Gamyam in 1998 with Srikanth. While in Kannada as Vishwa with Shivarajkumar and Suchitra Krishnamurthy. Finally Sunny Deol received the National Film Award-special Jury Award.
So below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Ghayal dialogues quotes.
Sunny Deol’s Best Powerful Action Dialogues Patriotic Quotes from Ghayal Bollywood Film
- Jakh marti hai police, utaar kar phenk do yeh vardi aur pehan lo Balwant Rai ka patta apne gale mein … you bastards
- Rishwatkhori aur makaari ne tum logon ke jism mein maa ke doodh ke asar ko khatam kar diya hai
- Aane waale chaubis ghanto mein tumhare chaubis tukde karke … har tukde ka alag alag antim sanskar karoonga
- Andhe behron ka shehar hai yeh, patthar hai yeh sab ke sab … yahan toh bas sarr phoda ja sakta hai
- Main tera woh hashar karoonga … ke tujhe apne pehda hone par afsoos hoga
- Jakar dumm hilana unke samne, talwe chatna … botiyaan phekenge botiyaan!
- Is chot ko apne dil aur dimaag par kayam rakhna … kal yahi aasoon kranti ka sailaab bankar is mulk ki sari gandagi ko baha le jayenge
- Tumhari oonchi shakhsiyat … aur sharifana libaas ke peeche chupe shaitan ko main pehchaan chuka hoon
Other Hit Famous Ghayal Dialogues Lyrics
- Woh aayega, zaroor aayega, aur apne saath ek aaisa toofan layega … jisse tumhari yeh maut ki factory, reth ke gharonde ki tarah deh jayegi – Dialogue by Meenakshi Sheshadri
- Joh zindagi mujhse takrati hai, woh sisak-sisakar dum todhti hai – Dialogue by Amrish Puri