Ghatak Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Ghatak: Lethal is a 1996 Indian Hindi action film. And it is directed by Rajkumar Santoshi. The film stars Sunny Deol, Meenakshi Seshadri and Danny Denzongpa in pivotal roles. Most noteworthy this is Meenakshi Seshadri’s last movie to date. Finally Ghatak released on 8 November 1996. While the film was remade in Telugu as Aapthudu with Rajasekhar.
The film’s budget was Rs. 40 million and did collections of Rs. 440 million. Subsequently it was a superhit. In addition Amrish Puri won Best Supporting Actor award. Furthermore VN Mayekar for Best Editing. Most noteworthy originally Kamal Hassan signed to play the lead role. In addition the advertisement appeared in Screen read as Welcome back to Hindi Screen. But probably went wrong and Kamal withdrew from the film for unknown reasons.
So below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Ghatak dialogues quotes.
Sunny Deol’s Best Action Dialogues Iconic Lines from Ghatak Bollywood Film
- Mard banne ka itna shauk hai … toh kutto ka sahara lena chhod de
- Darakar logon ko woh jeeta hai … jiski haddiyon mein pani bhara hota hai
- Pinjare mein aakar sher bhi kutta ban jaata hai
- Yeh mazdoor ka haath hai … loha piglakar uska aakar badal deta hai
- Is ladai mein yah toh hamari poori jeet hogi, yah poori haar
- Kanoon aur insaaf taqatwar ke ghar ghulam bankar behte hai
- Joh gurda rakhta hai, usse hi jeene ka haq hai
Other Hit Famous Ghatak Dialogues Movie Quotes
- Ab saare neta log hawala ke chakkar mein hawalat ke chakkar khayenge – Dialogue by Tinnu Anand
- Iski maut soochni padegi! – Dialogue by Danny Denzongpa