Fukrey Movie Hit Comedy Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Fukrey (English meaning: ‘slacker’ or ‘worthless’) is a 2013 Hindi coming of age comedy film directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba and starring Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh, Richa Chadda, Vishakha Singh, and Priya Anand in the lead roles. The story and dialogues are written by Vipul Vig and the screenplay is written by Vig and Lamba. Produced under the Excel Entertainment banner, the film was released on 14 June 2013 , the film went on to become a sleeper hit. The song “Ambarsariya” by Sona Mohapatra went to be so popular.
On 30 January 2016, a sequel to the film was announced. The sequel will feature the original cast and will be again directed by Lamba and produced by Excel Entertainment. Filming began in August 2016 in Delhi. The film is scheduled to release on 8 December 2017.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Fukrey Bollywood Movie.
Richa Chadda’s Best Funny Dialogues Punchlines from Fukrey Movie In Hindi
- Pehle payment phir enjoyment
- Joh mera paisa dooba … toh main dugna tere pichwaade mein haath dalke nikalongi
- Bholi Punjaban chidiya nahi cheel hai … coffin mein aakhri keel hai
Pulkit Samrat’s Famous Comedy Dialogues Lyrics In Fukrey Bollywood Film
- Jab Chucha sapna dekhta hai… tab tab lottery lagta hai
- Actually mujhe na mature ladkiyan jayada pasand hai
Other Hit Popular Hilarious Dialogues by Chucha and Movie Quotes of Fukrey Indian Film
- Bhai mera na ek sapna hai… jab hamara college ka pehla din hoga na… dono bhai ghode pe jayenge college… tu safed ghode pe… main kale pe… bhai ladkiyan mar mitenge hum dono pe – Dialogue by Varun Sharma (Choocha / Chucha)
- Saara paisa white hai … karam mere black hai bas