Footpath Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Footpath is a 2003 Indian Hindi crime thriller film directed by Vikram Bhatt. The film stars Aftab Shivdasani, Rahul Dev, Bipasha Basu and marked the debut of Emraan Hashmi. The film failed to do well at the box office. This film is inspired by the Hollywood flick State of Grace. Angaarey starring Akshay Kumar & Pooja Bhatt is also based on State of Grace.
The film’s music was composed by Nadeem-Shravan and Himesh Reshammiya with lyrics by Sameer. The songs were popular with ” Zara Dekh Mera Deewanapan” becoming a rage. The song named “sari raat teri yaad” is reportedly copied from the punjabi singer Babbu Maan’s song Neendran.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Footpath Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Best Emotional Dialogues Funny Lines from Footpath Movie In Hindi
- Chal chal aaj apun ko maar hi daal … lekin idhaar nahi haan … idhaar … apun ko handsome marne ka
- Aye lollipop … idhaar aa
- Apun apne bhai ke liye jaan le bhi sakta hai aur jaan de bhi sakta hai
Aftab Shivdasani’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Footpath Bollywood Film
- Kehte hai jungle mein naya janwar aaye toh … sabse pehle sher ko saalam karna padta hai
- Tum sach ko sapna samajhke bhula dena chahti ho … lekin main us sapne ko sach karna chahta hoon
Anup Soni’s Hit Dialogues Quotes from Footpath Hindi Film
- Kabhi kabhi dosti nibhane ke liye … doston ke saath thodi dushmani bhi karni padti hai
- Cocaine … yeh safed aur masoom dikhne waala powder, sirf naujawaan logon ko hi maut ke mooh tak nahi pahunchata … balki is mein itna dum hai … ki yeh kisi desh ki sarkar ko gira bhi sakta hai aur sarkar bana bhi sakta hai
Other Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Footpath Indian Film by Irrfan Khan, Bipasha Basu, Rahul Dev
- Haraam ka maal kamane ke baad aadmi sirf do hi jagah pe milta hai … daru ke canistar mein yah rundi ke bistar mein – Dialogue by Rahul Dev
- Agar toofan ka raasta badalna mushkil ho jaye … toh apna raasta badal lena chahiye – Dialogue by Bipasha Basu
- Khoon ka rishtaa khoon bahake hi khatam kiya jaa sakta hai – Dialogue by Irrfan Khan