Double Dhamaal Movie Best Comedy Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Double Dhamaal is a Bollywood comedy film. Especially relevant it is a sequel to the 2007 hit film Dhamaal and also the second installment of Dhamaal film series. Indra Kumar directed the film. It features the lead roles from the original, Sanjay Dutt, Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi, Javed Jeffrey and Ashish Chowdhary. In addition, Kangana Ranaut, Mallika Sherawat and Satish Kaushik as new faces. And the theatrical trailer of the film revealed on 20 May 2011 along with the film Haunted. Finally it released on 24 June 2011.
And upon release, the film went to receive average to negative reviews from critics. Yet Double Dhamaal was a moderate success at the box office.
So below is the complete collection of all popular Double Dhamaal dialogues quotes.
Satish Kaushik’s Best Comedy Dialogues Punchlines from Double Dhamaal Bollywood Film
- Aye ujhdi hui riyasat ke rajkumar
- Hit film ke flop hero log
- Aye Bhojpuri picture ke Om Puri
- Multistar cast ke side hero
- Aye over budget picture ke hero log
- Comedy picture ke thakele joker log
- Aye single screen ke pitte huye hero log
- Aye silent picture ke dubbing artist
- lower stall ke phatele ticket
Javed Jeffrey’s Popular Hilarious Dialogues of Double Dhamaal Movie In Hindi
- Hum Kabir ka iphone, uska ipod, uski item, sab cheen lenge, i-sapath
- Tum logon ne toh mujhe diya nahi bhav, mere dil mein ho gaya ghav, uske baad mujhe aa gaya tav
- (Kahan tak padhe ho tum?) Dus bajhe tak, nau bajhe school shuru hua … jab ek ghanta ho gaya toh principal sahab samajh gaye … ki ghanta main kuch padh sakta hoon
Sanjay Dutt’s Famous Funny Dialogues Lyrics In Double Dhamaal Hindi Film
- Roz nau baje Bachchan sahab TV pe aakar chilate the, ki Kaun Banega Crorepat, Kaun Banega Crorepati, tab main samjha ki crorepati banane ke liye, sabe pehle con banana zaroori hai
- Yeh Sardar hai aur asardar bhi hai
- Mallika Sherawat’s Superhit Double Dhamaal Dialogues Movie Quotes
- Husband aur suraj dono bewafaa hote haj, aata hai kiran ke saat, rehta hai roshni ke saath aur jaata hai sandhya ke saath