Dhol Movie Best Comedy Funny Dialogues Punchlines (Complete List)
First of all, Dhol is a 2007 Indian Hindi comedy thriller film. Priyadarshan directed it, and Percept Picture Company produced it. Especially relevant the film stars Sharman Joshi, Tusshar Kapoor, Kunal Khemu, Rajpal Yadav in the lead roles. While Arbaaz Khan, Tanushree Dutta, Asrani played other important roles. Most noteworthy the movie is a remake of 1990 Malayalam film In Harihar Nagar. Siddique-Lal wrote the film and later released in Hindi in 1993 as Parda Hai Parda starring Chunky Pandey. Finally the film released on 21 September 2007. And received mixed response from critics upon release. Consequently it was a moderate box office success. Yet, over the years, has become a cult classic.
So, below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Dhol Bollywood Movie.
Rajpal Yadav’s Best Comedy Dialogues Punchlines from Dhol Movie In Hindi
- Tu marega nahi … tu sadega!
- (Kunal Khemu – Saalo daagabaazo… to gale bhar ke cheekhein nahi sune tumlogo ne? Tum cheekh rehe the! Hume laga tum aur daadi milke zor zor se haans rahe ho
- (Kunal Khemu – Do baar yun yun chhura ghumaya tha usne … lag jaati to kya hota?) Kuch nahi re … tere baal ka bagicha kaat jaata
- (Kunal Khemu – Aye jaldi aao … iss ki khopri ulti pulti ho gayi hai) Saalo Ravan ke khandan … yeh jacket ulti hai
- (Murli Sharma / Zikomo – Woh dhol mujhe chahiye) Saale tu dholakia hai kya?
- (Asrani – Sir, madam ka phone) Haan to unko de aao
- (Asrani – Sir, madam aaye to kya bolun unko?) Bolna kuye me kudke maar jaye
Tiku Talsania’s Famous Funny Dialogues Lyrics In Dhol Hindi Film
- Imaandari ke paise mein sirf mehnat lagti hai … rishwat ke paise mein mehnat aur jokhim dono lagte hai
- Ginke rakhe hai paan … ek bhi chabayega … main tujhe chaba jaunga
Other Hit Popular Hilarious Dialogues Quotes of Dhol Bollywood Film
- (Rajpal Yadav – Kaisa dikhta hoon main?) Shah Rukh … Shah Rukh … muh pe matka rakh diya to ek dum Shah Rukh
- Sir juice peene mein busy hai
- Ooo Ritu … aapke bare me kya kya dekha … matlab kya kya suna – Dialogue by Sharman Joshi
- (To tumlog kaun ho?) Tusshar Kapoor – Main uska bhai … zinda … Kunal Khemu – Aur Main uska hone wala pati… Sharman Joshi – Woh hum baad me decide karenge
- Goti… kalti maar! – Dialogue by Tusshar Kapoor