Deewane Beautiful Dialogues Quotes(Complete List)
Deewane is a 2000 Bollywood romantic drama film starring Urmila Matondkar,Mahima Chaudhary, and Ajay Devgn in a double role. Vishal (Ajay Devgan), is a very hard-working officer who takes care of his family. He loves Vishal (Ajay Devgan), is a very hard-working officer who takes care of his family. He loves Sapna (Urmila Matondkar). His uncle, Lekhraj (Paresh Rawal), is trying to kill Vishal because he is a criminal whom Vishal is trying to unveil but does not know it is his uncle whom he respects.
Below is the complete list of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Deewane Bollywood Movie.
Ajay Devgn’s popular hit dialogues quotes from Deewane Hindi Movie:
- Yeh kaunsi manzil hai, yeh kaunsa makaam hai … aankhon mein koi chehra, hothon pe koi naam hai.
- Aurat ke dil ke andar joh jhankkar uske har khwab ko dekh sake … wohi uska asli haqdaar hota hai.
- Jitna tum karti ho mujhse pyar … us mein 10% aur jodh lo yaar.
- Dil ko rokta hoon toh aankhen bhatak jaati hai … aankhen band karta hoon toh khwab bhatak jaate hai … khwabon ko todta hoon toh yeh haath bhatak jaate hai.
- Dar pe phir sawaali aaya hai … woh kis se pyar karti hai, yahi sawaal laya hai?
- Usne dekha hi nahi apni hatheli ko kabhi … us mein dhundli si kahin, meri bhi lakeer toh hai.
- Raja ki ek rani thi, yeh kahani toh suni thi … deewane ki ek deewani hai, yeh aaj ki kahani hai.
- Ishq ki chot ka kuch dil pe asar ho toh sahi … dard kam ho ya zyada, magar ho toh sahi.