Damini Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Damini – Lightning is a 1993 Indian crime thriller film. Rajkumar Santoshi directed the film. And it stars Meenakshi Sheshadri in the title role alongside Sunny Deol, Rishi Kapoor, Amrish Puri. While Tinu Anand, Paresh Rawal in other pivotal roles. Most noteworthy Aamir Khan did a special appearance. The story is of how a woman fights against society for justice. And the film is one of the best woman centric films ever made in Bollywood.
Besides critical acclaims, the film also became the sixth highest grossing of the year. Furthermore a ‘hit’ at the Indian box office. Damini – Lightning is Meenakshi Sheshadri’s career best performance and it is also memorable for Sunny Deol’s role as an advocate. And gained him a Filmfare as well as National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for 1993. It also strengthened his Bollywood he-man image. While his dialogue in the film “Tarikh pe tarikh” became iconic and a pop-culture reference.
So below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Damini dialogues quotes.
Sunny Deol’s Best Hardhitting Action Dialogues Iconic Lines from Damini Bollywood Film
- Tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh milti rahi hai … lekin insaaf nahi mila my lord, insaaf nahi mila, mili hai toh sirf yeh tarikh
- Jab yeh dhai kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai na … toh aadmi uthta nahi, utth jata hai
- Aaise khilone bazaar mein bahut bikte hai … magar isse khelne ke liye joh jigar chahiye na … woh duniya ke kisi bazaar mein nahi bikta mard usse lekar pehda hota hai
- Maidan mein khule sher ka samna karoge … tumhare mard hone ki galatphami door ho jayegi
- Judge order order karta rahega aur tu pittaa rahega
- Chilaao mat, nahi toh yeh case yahin rafaa dafaa kar doonga … na tarikh na sunwai, seedha insaaf woh bhi tabartop
- Bijli ka woh jhatka lagega, ki tu jhatakna bhool jayega
Rishi Kapoor’s Famous Dialogues Quotes In Damini Hindi Film
- Jee karta hai tumhari har khwaish, har ichcha ko apna maqsad bana loon
- Kabhi kabhi barso saath rehne ke baad bhi koi rishta nahi banta, koi pehchaan nahi banti … aur kabhi kabhi ek hi mulaqat mein aaisa lagta hai, jaise ki barso se jaante ho
Other Hit Popular Damini Dialogues Lyrics
- Pyar toh woh vardaan hai joh kismat waalo ko milta hai
- Waqt pe shaadi na karo, toh aadmi bahek hi jaata hai – Dialogue by Paresh Rawal
- Sach bolne se kabhi kisi ka nuksaan nahi hua hai, aur na hi ho sakta hai – Dialogue by Meenakshi Sheshadri
- Aaisi nass dabaonga ki cheenk nikal jayegi – Dialogue by Amrish Puri
- Yeh adaalat hai, koi mandir ya dargah nahi jahan mannatein aur muraadein poori hoti hai… yahan dhoop batti aur narayal nahi … balki thos saboot aur gawah pesh kiye jaate hai – Dialogue by Amrish Puri
- Duniya ki har adaalat se badi ek adaalat hai, woh hai insaan ka apna zameer
The film was a milestone in the careers of Meenakshi Sheshadri, Sunny Deol and Amrish Puri. They gave some great hits like Ghayal and Ghatak: Lethal together. Especially relevant Damini – Lightning was remade into Oriya as Nari Nuhne Tu Narayani starring Sidhanta Mohapatra and Rachana Banarjee. Its Tamil version Revathi had Priyanka as the title character. While its Bangladeshi version Sottyer Bijoy cast Manna Moushumi. Most noteworthy Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment now owns the rights.