Crook: It’s Good to be Bad Movie Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Crook is a 2010 Indian Hindi adult thriller film popularly known by the title of It’s Good to be Bad!. The film stars Emraan Hashmi, Neha Sharma and Arjan Bajwa in the lead. It is directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Mukesh Bhatt. It was released on 8 October 2010. Before the release, the film was given an ‘A’ certificate from the Indian Censor Board, due to the erotic scenes between Emraan Hashmi and Shella Allen.
Mostly shot in Australia and South Africa, the film is based on the controversy regarding the allegedly racial attacks on Indian students in Australia between 2007 and 2010. All the songs were very popular on release, with the songs Challa, Mere Bina and Tujhi Mein topping the charts everywhere. The film met mixed responses upon its release and went on to become a box office flop.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Crook: It’s Good to be Bad Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Best Motivational Dialogues Lyrics In Crook: It’s Good to be Bad Movie In Hindi
- Main bura hoon aur bura rehna chahta hoon … it’s good to be bad
- Mera to bas ek hi funda hai … side uski lo jisme jeet apni ho
- Maine zindagi bhar sirf jhoot bola hai … yahi mera sach hai
- Achchai burai, sahi galat, ek hi sikke ke do pehlu hi toh hai … na jaane kaun sa pehlu tumhari kismat ban jaaye … kisko pata
- Hum sab mein achchai bhi hai, hum sab mein burai bhi … lekin joh apni burai ko dekhne ki himmat rakhe na … wohi insaan hai
- Ladki patao PR pao
- Apni line khud banani chahiye … airport ki ho yah haath ki
- Meri kahani ka anth alag hai … aur woh anth main khud likhoonga
- Achchai aur burai ko alag karne waali lakeer seedha dil se nikalti hai
- Panga na le faltu … aayi bala ko taal tu
Other Famous Dialogues Movie Quotes of Crook: It’s Good to be Bad Indian Film
- Sawa lakh se ek ladaun … to hi Guru ka Sikh khelau