Border Movie Best Patriotic Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Border is a 1997 Indian war film. Most noteworthy it is based on the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. And JP Dutta produced and directed the film. While it starred an ensemble cast of Sunny Deol, Puneet Issar, Suniel Shetty, Akshay Khanna in pivotal roles. Jackie Shroff, Pooja Bhatt, Rakhee Gulzar were in also other roles. Especially relevant the film is an adaptation from real life events.
Border finally released on 13 June 1997. And stormed at the box office. Consequently It was the highest grossing Bollywood film of the year 1997. While the music from Anu Malik is popular even today.In addition, the film was screened retrospective on August 13th 2016 at the Independence Day Film Festival jointly presented by the Indian Directorate of Film Festivals and Ministry of Defense, commemorating 70th Indian Independence Day.
So, below is the complete collection of all popular memorable Border dialogues lyrics.
Sunny Deol’s Famous Powerful Dialogues Lyrics from Border Bollywood Film
- Zindagi ka doosra naam problem hai
- Isse pehle ki main tujhe gaddar karaar dekar goli maar doon, bhag ja yahan se
- Hum hi hum hai toh kya hum hai, tum hi tum ho toh kya tum ho
- Zindagi aur maut Waheguru ke haath mein hai … aur mera Waheguru dushman ke saath nahin, mere saath hai
- Pehli goli woh chalayega, aur aakhri goli hum
- Aaj se tumhari har goli par desh ke dushman ka naam likha hoga
Suniel Shetty’s Best Romantic Dialogues Patriotic Quotes In Border Hindi Film
- Hum toh kisi doosre ki dharti par nazar bhi nahi dalte … lekin itne nalayak bachche bhi nahi hai … ki koi hamari dharti maa par nazar daale aur hum chup chap dekhte rahe
- Khilono se khelte khelte, bachche jawaan ho jaate hai
- Mohabbat aur pagalpan ka bahut purana rishta hai
- Shayad tum nahi jaante yeh dharti sher bhi pehda karti hai
- Meri zubaan se, mere haath zyada achcha bolte hai
Other Hit Popular Border Dialogues Lyrics Movie Quotes
- Main tumhara saaya hoon … tum mujhse peecha nahi chhuda sakte – Dialogue by Pooja Bhatt
- The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war n- Dialogue by Jackie Shroff
- In paon mein kya rakha hai … mere kaleje se lag ja, mera kaleja thanda ho jayega … toh rom rom aashirwad dega – Dialogue by Rakhee Gulzar