Awwal Number Movie Dialogues Quotes in Hindi (Complete List)
Awwal Number All Hit Dialogues : Awwal Number is a 1990 film directed by Dev Anand. The film features the then 67-year-old Dev Anand with Aditya Pancholi and Aamir Khan. Bappi Lahiri composed the music for the movie. Awwal Number was a Box Office failure.
Below is the complete collection of all popular best dialogues of Awwal Number Bollywood Movie.
Dev Anand Best Evergreen Dialogues Quotes from Awwal Number Movie
- Har great player ke peeche ek greater player hota hai
- Zameer aur discipline ke binah par kiya gaya faisla kabhi galat nahi hota
Aditya Pancholi Famous Dialogues In Awwal Number Bollywood Film in Hindi
- Baalebaazon ki jagah gulli danda khelne waale bhi bharti karle apne team mein … toh bhi farak nahi padega jaani
- Ek hi sixer se century nahi banti hai … baar baar lagane padte hai
Other Hit Inspirational Dialogues Quotes of Awwal Number Hindi Movie
- Jis tarah se inhe undo par unde mil rahe hai … hamari team ko omelette banakar khana chahiye
- Har kranti, har inquilab mutthi bhar logon se shuru hota hai … aur dekhte hi dekhte hazaron lakhon mein aasman ki oonchai tak phail jaata hai
Aamir Khan’s Interesting Trivia about Awwal Number Hindi Movie
Aamir Khan, quoted in an interview after Dev Anand’s death, said: “He was an icon for many generations and entertained us throughout his life. The only film I signed without reading the script was Awwal Number.”