Awarapan Movie Emotional Dialogues Quotes Lyrics (Complete List)
Awarapan is a 2007 Indian crime drama film produced by Mukesh Bhatt and directed by Mohit Suri. It is the first joint production film between India and Pakistan. It stars Emraan Hashmi, Shriya Saran and Mrinalini Sharma and Ashutosh Rana. Awarapan released in India on 29 June 2007 under the banner of Vishesh Films, to widespread critical acclaim. This film’s success was mostly credited to its immensely popular music, specially Suzanne D’mello’s “Mahiya” and Mustafa Zahid’s “To Phir Aao” were chartbusters of that time. The movie is an uncredited remake of a South Korean movie A Bittersweet Life.
Below is the complete collection of all beautiful memorable dialogues quotes of Awarapan Bollywood Movie.
Emraan Hashmi’s Best Emotional Heart-touching Dialogues Lines from Awarapan Bollywood Film
- Ek awaaz hai joh mere kano mein goonjti rehti hai … ek chehra hai joh meri aankhon ke samne baar baar aa jata hai … mere dil ka sukoon thi woh
- Maine maut ko bahut kareeb se dekha hai … kisi aur ki zindagi ke liye marna hi meri manzil hai
- Jinke apne sapne poore nahi hote na … woh doosron ke sapne poore kartein hai
- Mujhe jannat mein jagah nahi chahiye … mein bas is ladki ko is jahannum se bachane aaya hoon
Ashutosh Rana’s Famous Beautiful Dialogues Lyrics In Awarapan Hindi Film
- Kisi insaan ka kadh janna ho, toh pata lagao ke uske dushman kaun hai … jitna bada dushman, utna bada woh
- Aurat ka dil aur samundar ki gherai … maapna aasaan nahi hota hai
- Insaan apne liye gaye faislo se hi bada hota hai
- Jab achchai ke paude pe phal lagne lage na … toh uske upar burai ki khaad nahi sejhni chahiye