Andaaz Movie Romantic Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
Andaaz All Hit Dialogues: Andaaz is a 2003 Indian romantic musical film directed by Raj Kanwar and produced by Suneel Darshan. It stars Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra and Lara Dutta in the lead roles. The film tells the story of Raj (Kumar) and his romantic relationship with two girls, Kajal and Jiya (Dutta and Chopra). The music of the film that went to be so popular at that time was composed by Nadeem-Shravan with lyrics written by Sameer.
Made on a budget of ₹80 million, the film was released on 23 May 2003 to mixed reviews from critics, with praise directed towards performances of Dutta and Chopra, the cinematography and the music. The film was a major box-office success, grossing ₹288 million at the box-office. Andaaz was deemed the “first Universal Hit of the year”.
The film won several awards and nominations at various award ceremonies across India. At the 49th Filmfare Awards, Andaaz received five nominations, including Best Supporting Actress for Chopra, winning two awards in the Best Female Debut category for Dutta and Chopra.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Andaaz Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Famous Dialogues Lines In Andaaz Bollywood Film
- Isse mujhpar vishvas tha … aur mujhe iske vishvas pe vishvas tha
Priyanka Chopra’s Best Dialogues Romantic Shayari from Andaaz Movie In Hindi
- Yeh meri himmat kahan ki main aapse shikva karoon … aap hona chahte hai bewafaa, ho jahiye … aapke kadamon par laakar rakh di hai dil aur jaan … meri mohabbat ki duniya ke khuda ho jahiye
- Us intezaar se kya gila joh tere deedar pe khatam ho
- Hum toh ek katra hai maum ka … hum mein khud mein shamil karlo … aag banado, apni saanson ki garmi se hamare jism ko bhar do … hum mein rooh tak jala do … is kadar barso aaj humpar … hamari barso ki pyaas bhuja do
Lara Dutta’s Popular Dialogues Lyrics of Andaaz Indian Film
- Yaadon par pehre nahi bichai ja sakte