All The Best Movie Funny Dialogues (Complete List)
All The Best All Hit Dialogues: All The Best: Fun Begins is a Bollywood comedy film directed by Rohit Shetty, and starring Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu and Mugdha Godse. The film was released on 16 October 2009, and received positive response from critics, The plot is loosely based on Marathi comedy play Pati Sagle Uchapati which itself is based on the English comedy play Right Bed Wrong Husband. The English play has been an inspiration for Tamil films- Veettuku Veedu and Vishwanathan Ramamoorthy as well as Kannada films- Galate Samsara and Housefull.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable quotes of All The Best Bollywood Movie.
Sanjay Dutt’s Best Funny Dialogues Lines from All The Best Movie in Hindi
- Comedy toh abhi abhi shuru ki hai beta … action main tees saal se karta aa raha hoon
- Kya dekh raha hai? … Rolex hai Rolex … woh bhi original
- Woh sapna kya sapna hai, joh sirf sooke dekha jaaye … sapna toh woh hona chahiye, joh neendein udda de
- (Tu mereko nahi pehchhana? Main Goli) Jab paida hua tha… to capsule tha kya!
Ajay Devgn’s Famous Dialogues Lines In All The Best Bollywood Film
- Tere se badi degree mere paas hai … MBA … “Maha Bekaar Aadmi”
- Baharon phool barsaao… mera mehboob ‘aaya’ hai
- Aare dost ke liye kuch bhi… Anything for a friend
- (Sir aap to airport gaye the!) Haan to jo log airport jaate hai… woh phone nahi karte hai kya?
Sanjay Mishra’s Popular Comic Dialogues Lines from All The Best Hindi Film
- Dhondu… Just chill
- Tempo … Dhondu nikaal!
- (Black coffee?) Koi dusra colour nahi hai barkhurdaar?
- (Kitne chammach?) Chammach ek… usme cheeni 2 baar
Other Hit Famous Hilarious Dialogues Punchlines In All The Best Indian Film
- Dosti mein ek doosre ka fayda dekha jaata hai … fayda uthaya nahi jaata – Dialogue by Fardeen Khan
- Muscular, popular, spectacular and ... bachelor (and I also can dance saala)