Aksar 2 Movie Best Dialogues Lyrics (Complete List)
First of all, Aksar 2 is an Indian thriller film. Ananth Narayan Mahadevan directed it. Most noteworthy, the film is the sequel to 2006 film Aksar. And Aksar starred Emraan Hashmi, Dino Morea and Udita Goswami in the lead roles. While Aksar 2 stars Gautam Rode, Abhinav Shukla, Zareen Khan and Mohit Madaan in lead roles. In addition Indian cricketer S Sreeshant makes a Bollywood debut from this film. Furthermore the motion poster of the movie released on 4th August 2017 on YouTube. While trailer of the film released on 28 August 2017. Hence getting quite positive reviews.
And music director Mithoon composed the songs for this one. While Himesh Reshammiya composed for the first part. Especially relevant all songs were chartbusters. Yet Mithoon replaced him. Since the makers wanted to come up with a brand new cast, story and everything else. Finally the film will release on 6 October 2017.
So, below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Aksar 2 Bollywood Movie.
Zareen Khan’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Aksar 2 Bollywood Film
- Agar tum kisi se pyaar karte ho … kya tum uske liye aisa kuch karoge … jo karne se shayad phir woh tumse pyaar na karein?
- Kisi ko marna iss plan ka hissa nahi tha
Gautam Rode’s Best Dialogues Quotes from Aksar 2 Movie In Hindi
- Kabhi kabhi aap game apne talent se nahi … samne wale ki galati ke wajah se bhi jeet’te hai
- Iss job ke liye single hona bhi ek condition hai (Zareen Khan – I am single, Sir) Then I want you … to get this job
- Tumhari naukri Khambatta ma’am ke marzi par teeki nahi hai … meri marzi par teeki hai
- 3 boond … aur 3 minutes mein khel khatam … bohot saare zindagiya bandale wali hai
Abhinav Shukla’s Popular Dialogues Lyrics In Aksar 2 Hindi Film
- Watch you back … issi pe shahbaazi milti hai aur khanjar bhi
- Kisko jalan ho rahi hai meri khushi se?
- You chose a wrong guy
Other Superhit Dialogues Movie Quotes of Aksar 2 Indian Film
- Ek baar patte baant jaye … to player chah kar bhi table nahi chhor sakta – Dialogue by S Sreeshant
- Road cross karte huye dhyaan rakhna … bohot accident hote hai yahan – Dialogue by Lillete Dubey (Madame Khambatta)
- Jo the chale gaye … jo hai woh bhi chale jayenge – Dialogue by Lillete Dubey (Madame Khambatta)