Aitraaz Movie Dialogues Romantic Lyrics (Complete List)
Aitraaz All Hit Dialogues: Aitraaz is a 2004 Indian Hindi-language romantic thriller film directed by Abbas–Mustan. Produced by Subhash Ghai, it stars Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, and was the third film collaboration between Kumar and Chopra. Aitraaz features Amrish Puri, Paresh Rawal and Annu Kapoor in supporting roles. The screenplay was written by Shyam Goel and Shiraz Ahmed, and Himesh Reshammiya composed the soundtrack.
Aitraaz received several accolades, particularly for Chopra. At the 50th Filmfare Awards, she received two nominations: Best Supporting Actress and Best Performance in a Negative Role, winning the latter and thus becoming the second (and final) actress to win the award. Chopra also won the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Award for Best Actress and the Screen Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role. The film received ten nominations at the 2005 IIFA Awards, winning three.
Below is the complete collection of all popular memorable dialogues quotes of Aitraaz Bollywood Movie.
Akshay Kumar’s Best Dialogues Love Lines from Aitraaz Movie In Hindi
- Pyar, pyar hota hai … jis mein vishvas hota hai, passion hota hai, wafaa hoti hai … aur yeh woh wafaa hai joh aadmi ko bewafaa nahi hone deti
Kareena Kapoor’s Best Dialogues Lines In Aitraaz Bollywood Film
- Jab pati par kisi bala ka saaya par jata hai … tab patni hi uski nazar utarti hai
Priyanka Chopra’s Famous Dialogues Lyrics In Aitraaz Hindi Film
- Indian aadmi jahan bhi rahe, kuch bhi kare … hamesha Indian hi rahega
Annu Kapoor’s Popular Dialogues Movie Quotes of Aitraaz Indian Film
- Aurat nadi ke samaan hoti hai … yadi apne kinaron ki maryada mein rahe, toh lati hai khushali … aur yadi apne kinaron ki maryada todh de, toh lati hai vinash, barbadi
- Pyas ab pani ho jaye, katra katra ghulab ho jaye …. tum apne haathon se joh pila do mujhko, toh mineral water bhi sharab ho jaye
Other Hit Popular Dialogues Shayari of Aitraaz Indian Film
- Aadmi ke pass dimag ho na … toh woh apna dard bhi bech sakta hai – Dialogue by Amrish Puri
- Na main shayar hoon, na shayar ka bhatija hoon … main toh jhi apne maa baap ke manoranjan ka natija hoon – Dialogue by Vivek Shauq
- Kya figure hai yaar … na ek millimeter idhar na ek millimeter udhar … upar waale ne bhi cold coffee peete hue banaya hoga yeh garma garam piece – Dialogue by Vivek Shauq