1947 Earth Movie Dialogues Poetry Lyrics (Complete List)
1947 Earth All Hit Dialogues : Earth (released in India as 1947: Earth) is a 1998 Indian period drama film directed by Deepa Mehta. It is based upon Bapsi Sidhwa’s novel, Cracking India, (1991, U.S.; 1992, India; originally published as Ice Candy Man, 1988, England). Earth is the second installment of Mehta’s Elements trilogy. It was preceded by Fire (1996) and followed by Water (2005). It was India’s entry for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
Below is the complete collection of all popular meaningful dialogues poems of 1947 Earth Bollywood Film.
Aamir Khan’s Best Dialogues Shayari in 1947 – Earth Movie in Hindi
Kaash tere chehre par
chechak ke daag hote
chaand to tu hai hi
sitaare bhi saath hote!!
Husn ki chakki chali
ek daana phas gaya
tum phase to kya phase dilnawaz
saara zamaana phas gaya!!
Arre mere hi kaam ka hai
na duniya ke kaam ka
dilbar ko dil khuda ne diye
kiske naam ka!!
Other Famous Meaningful Dialogues from 1947 Earth Indian Film (Earth Dialogues Quotes in English)
- Darr logon ko pagla deta hai – Dialogue by Nandita Das
- Fear makes people go crazy – Dialogue by Nandita Das
- Raat ke waqat pedh paudon ko haath nahi lagate … paap lagta hai – Dialogue by Raghubir Yadav
- You should not touch plants and trees at the night … it brings a curse – Dialogue by Raghubir Yadav
- Kuch baatein aaisi hoti hain jinhe dekh ke insaan pagal ho jaata hai
- Seeing certain things makes a person go mad
- Mere Mulk ke do tukde kar diye. Aur Phir bol rahe hai ‘Happy Independence’!?
- First broke my country in two pieces. And then saying ‘Happy Independence’!?
- Look at all that the english has gaven us – Roads, Railways, Postal system…Gupt Rog.
- Look at all that the english has gaven us – Roads, Railways, Postal system…Venereal disease.
- Tum Log sirf gobi khate ho…isilye sab yogi hava main udte hai.
- You people only eat cauliflower…this is why all the saints fly in the air.
- Abhi main chalta hoon. Maine Jinnah Saab Ko time diya hai.
- I should leave now. I have given an appointment to Mr. Jinnah.
- Don’t worry Lenny, I won’t marry you till you areatleast 16.
- What is Rape?.. I’ll Show You Later.